Damage: In the unlikely event that the content(s) of your parcel arrives damaged, UNDRART will be able to offer you a partial refund or a full refund/exchange (with the item(s) returned), with these terms & conditions:
1. You must contact UNDRART within 48h of receiving your parcel. You may contact me via Instagram DM or email.
2. Photo(s) highlighting the damage are necessary, as well as your order number to trace your order details more easily.
- Note that the damage must have occurred during transit only.
3. Any refunds/returns/exchanges are subject to approval based on the situation. Once agreed upon, the parcel has to be returned within a week, keeping the following points in mind:
- It has to be returned either via tracked mailing/delivery.
- All delivery costs (including return shipping) are to be made by the customer.
- To avoid lost mail. If the parcel is lost during return shipping, refund/exchange will NOT be able to process.
- The tracking number and a photo of the parcel has to be sent to UNDRART.
- Meet-up at a specific time and place.
4. In order to process any refunds/exchanges, the external and internal packaging has to be intact. This includes the exact poly mailer used, the bubble wrap/box/any other packing materials and the item(s) involved. Otherwise, strictly no requests will be entertained.
5. All refunds will be done via the original payment method you chose for your order.
For instance, if you made payment via debit card, the refund will be processed in the bank account (linked with the same debit card) with which the payment was made.